Job Title: Production / Factory Worker | Environmental Science Group Limited | Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Environmental Science Group Limited was originally set up to assist UK Industry meet new and emerging Health & Safety legislation from the EU. Today, the company employs experienced Physicists, Chemists and Engineers that build on the original work with particular emphasis on the authoring of Safety Data Sheets, identifying chemical hazards and providing on-site COSHH monitoring and risk assessment services.
- We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Production Worker to carry out various tasks in our new factory warehouse. The ideal candidate will have some hands-on experience in similar role preferably in FMCG, excellent communication skills.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for operating production line equipment, finishing products and reporting any issues with equipment directly to maintenance supervisors.
- Feed raw materials into production machinery line
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in warehouse
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfil orders
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Maintain work areas and equipment
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of Good Result Senior Secondary School Examination (WAEC/GCE or equivalent) required
- 3+ years experience working in a Production Environment
- Strong work ethic
- Good organisational and Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Capable of lifting 20kg without assistance
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time
- Ability to keep good record of activities
We offer a competitive salary.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply.