Bliss Publications – A Bible Believing Christian Organisation based in Germany. | Job Title: Professional Proof Reader and Editor
Employment Status: Temporary / Casual
- We are in need of a very good Christian Professional Proofreaders and Editor
- He / she will review, proof read and edit all books and materials relating to the writing of the ministry
- Performs line-editing and proofreading, checking for formatting consistency, grammatical accuracy, and spelling errors
- Read material to determine index items and arrange them alphabetically or topically, indicating page or chapter location
- Provide direction and feedback to writers and designers to ensure final content is aligned with the ministry aims and objectives
- Proofread packaging copy physically or electronically at all stages of the production process
- Verifies photos and illustrations are correctly captioned
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention
- He / she must be a graduate with HND / B.Sc in English / Literature or related courses.
- At least 2 years work experience as a proof reader /editor with proof or in relevant role
- Proficiency in English Language
- Understanding every thing about book writing, and must be a ghost writer with great experience to turn a little story into excellent inspirational books
- He / she must demonstrate exceptional skills, a strong commitment to service and a genuine curiosity and interest in writing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- He / she as well must be a believer from a good bible believing Ministry in Nigeria
- He / she must very vast and acquainted with the bible
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their qualification and Cover Letter by email to: email@example.com Please use the “Position Title” as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified candidate will be contacted for a written and physical interview
- Employment is strictly by qualification as by the standard of the organisation requirement.