Job Title: Professional Proof Reader and Editor | Bliss Publications | Location: Lagos
Bliss Publications – A Bible Believing Christian Organisation based in Germany
- We are in need of a very good Christian Professional Proofreaders and Editors.
- He/she will review, proof read and edit all books and materials relating to the writing of the ministry
- Performs line-editing and proofreading, checking for formatting consistency, grammatical accuracy, and spelling errors
- Read material to determine index items and arrange them alphabetically or topically, indicating page or chapter location
- Provide direction and feedback to writers and designers to ensure final content is aligned with the ministry aims and objectives
- Proofread packaging copy physically or electronically at all stages of the production process
- Verifies photos and illustrations are correctly captioned
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention
- He/she must be a graduate with HND / B.Sc in English / Literature or related courses.
- At least 2 years work experience as a proof reader /editor with proof or in relevant role
- Proficiency in English Language
- Understanding every thing about book writing, and must be a ghost writer with great experience to turn a little story into excellent inspirational books
- He/she must demonstrate exceptional skills, a strong commitment to service and a genuine curiosity and interest in writing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- He/ she as well must be a believer from a good bible believing Ministry in Nigeria
- He/she must very vast and acquainted with the bible
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Employment Status: Temporary/Casual
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter to: email@example.com Please use the “Position Title” as the subject of your email.
- Only qualified candidate will be contacted for a written and physical interview
- Employment is strictly by qualification as by the standard of the organisation requirement.