Sisters Against HIV and Cancer Initiative (SACHI)
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Ughelli North, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: The position reports to the Project Coordinator
- Coordinate all activities of the organization on a daily basis
- Actively involved in the implementation of ECEWS CDC Sponsored SPEED project in Delta State
- Provide project support to supervision of project implementation at various levels through conduct of qualitative and quantitative research
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in strategic directions of all project operations.
- Coordinate program and M&E activities in the organization
- Efficient support to activities related to advocacy, programming, monitoring and evaluation, and representation of SACHI Programs
- Coordinate the treatment program for key population communities by oversighting client generation through provision of HIV testing services, effective and efficient referrals and linkage to the One Stop Shop (OSS) for service uptake
- Provide overall supervision and guidance to the SACHI ECEWS SPEED project management team
- Monitor the progress of the project objectives, targets and work with partners including ECEWS, SACA, LACA and SMOH to accomplish project goals and objectives
- Facilitation of capacity building of project staffs in the organization
- Development and implementation of program implementation work plan and M&E plans for the organization and management of data from programs
- Establish and maintain effective project reporting, evaluation, and communication systems.
- Manage grant/project budget within approved spending levels and ensure accurate and timely financial reports to donor and support office staff.
- Liaise with project partners and other organizations as appropriate.
- Provide regular clear communications and reports to SACHI Project coordinator with regards to progress of the project.
- Adhering and abiding by the ethics and code of conduct of the Organization.
- Submit timely accurate and professional program reports that meet donor requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience
- BSc/HND in related Field.
- At least two years’ experience in HIV program management.
- Must be an FSW
- High level of integrity and responsibility, able to mentor and provide supportive supervision
- Robust experience in HIV/AIDS project
- Knowledge of Minimum prevention package intervention for Nigeria is highly essential.
- Project management experience within a community base organisation.
- Technical knowledge of OSS and/or Performance systems.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Familiarity with PEPFAR electronic reporting platforms like NMRS and NDR.
- Demonstrable experience of managing project timelines, budgets and teams.
- Excellent technical skills in writing, editing, formatting, research, negotiation and verbal communications
- KP Experience will be an added advantage.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
- Must be proficient in MS Office packages
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume and a one-page cover letter as one (1) MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to Human Resources Unit through: [email protected] indicating the position and the location applied for as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Eligible female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. SACHI is an Equal Opportunity Employer