Job Title: Program Manager | Edgewood Consulting Limited | Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our client is an NGO that impacts rural communities positively through Education, Functional skills acquisition, Empowerment and Counselling .
- The Program Manager will provide general supervision for daily operations of the Organisation
- To provide strong leadership, direction and management in relation to all aspects of the Foundation’s activities, including service provision and fundraising.
- To represent the Foundation in various public contexts and to develop and maintain relationships with key external partners and agencies.
- To facilitate the continued expansion and development of the ‘s services through effective partnership working and increasing current and other potential income streams.
- To manage the implementation of the Foundation’s strategic plan and to develop and manage annual operational plans, ensuring they are continually the central drivers of the Foundation’s work.
- Job Summary
- Build and maintain profitable long-term relationships with current and potential Donors/supporters in order to grow existing funding streams
- Build on existing fundraising activity, developing new and imaginative fundraising activities
- Lead on and actively engage in the development, planning and delivery of a fundraising strategy to maximise income in order to secure the long-term future of the Foundation and to ensure that financial commitments to Students on scholarship can be met
- Manage overall editorial function of the Foundation’s newsletter, website and social media channels
- Maintain Endowment Programme records, track pledges, send reminder notices of pledges due, and send acknowledgements of donations received.
- Prepare a monthly accounting summary
- Implement, coordinate, directs and maintain the Foundation scholarship program, including preparation of new scholarship agreements, maintenance and monitoring of existing scholarship agreements and maintaining regular contact with donors and students.
- Maintain good lines of communication with the foundation Board of Trustees.
- General administration of Foundation operations
- Manage Foundation communications including brochure, annual report, and other communications and outreach activities, as needed
Qualifications / Experiences and Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years working experience
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
- Good Networking Skills.
- Digital skills.
- Excellent Microsoft office Suite Skills.
Successful candidates will:
- Take initiative and work strategically and independently on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Occasionally work evenings and weekends.
- Travel locally and nationally as needed.
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned and required by the Board of The Foundation.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Program Manager” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.