Job Title: Program Officer | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Dinidari Foundation | Employment Type: Contract
Dinidari Foundation is one of Africa’s youth-led a unique life changing non-profit organization that was founded with the aim of strengthening a society where the basic fundamental rights of the vulnerable women and youths are upheld. Since 2016, the organization has been at the fore actively advocating for the inclusion, participation and advancement of vulnerable groups in all spheres of the society for social justice in order to promote rule of law and accountability.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Manage, Plan and execute program/grantactivities in timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for programs.
- Conduct program reviews and write/prepare project reports.
- Prepare meeting agenda, organize meetings and distribute minutes.
- Represent company brand in industry conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Provide guidance and maintain frequent communications with program partners.
- Analyze and troubleshoot program challenges.
- Develop best practices to improve overall program performance.
- Education: University degree Business Administration, Social Science or related field.
- 2 years and above of relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Hands-on experience in report writing and Project management.
- Experience in the use of computers and office software packages.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply