Job Title: Programme Coordinator | Location: Calabar, Cross River
Job Type: Full Time | Bridge Leadership Foundation
The Bridge Leadership Foundation is a non-profit leadership and capacity development Foundation established in 2011. We are committed to building generations of young people educated to become compassionate, entrepreneurial and engaged citizens, empowered to take responsibility for their own lives and for making a difference in the world. We do this by addressing gaps in the provision of practical leadership models for young people and thus provide a platform designed to inspire, motivate, train, mentor and empower young people to actualize their goals.
- The Programme Coordinator is a member of the organization, working in all aspects to include, but not limited to, leadership initiatives, grants management, community engagement, donor stewardship (donor-advised funds) and events.
Job Duties Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Report to and work closely with the Executive Director
- Support the development and implementation of the Foundations programmes, projects and activities.
- Design and update the Foundation training curriculum and provide training to youth, teachers, community workers and volunteers.
- Conduct research and develop original material for the Foundation publications.
- Establish new strategic relationships with potential partners and manage existing relationships.
- Write effective concept notes, fundable proposals and reports.
- Collate and report progress on the department projects periodically
- Support with the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of youth-focused programming across Africa.
- Manage the organization brand, actively promoting its programmes, services and impact through different media.
- Formulate and implement strategies that align with the organizationâ€™s overall strategy, including the marketing and financial strategy
- Prepare regular reports on impacts of the Foundation to all funders and partners.
- Manage the Foundation Programme budget, ensure transparency and efficient use of the organization funds.
Qualification and Experience
- A first degree in any relevant course will be considered. An advanced degree may be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience in the non-profit sector focused on youth leadership and development.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Track record in curriculum development and instructional design.
- Strong ability in the use of Microsoft packages and adequate knowledge of tech-related applications.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter.
- Leadership and Management Skills-Supervisory skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Business Development and Marketing Skills.
- Facilitation and Presentation skills.
- Passion for youth development, education, training and Nigeria development.
- Strong financial discipline.
- Proven entrepreneurial ability and capacity to work with significant autonomy.
- A high level of integrity and preparedness to keep stakeholders engaged.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Cover letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.