Tabor Energy Solutions is an industry leading organisation with expertise and depth of experience in Marine, Environmental, Asset Integrity Management, Project Management, Specialist Training and Manpower Supply services. As a servicing company with expertise in a number of fields, we’re confident that we should be your preferred choice for bespoke engineering management solutions. We can be counted upon to provide a safe and reliable service from a team which approaches work with passion and dedication.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Architect
- Monitor design process from conception to construction administration to ensure consistency of design idea.
- Plan and conduct minor modifications to complete working drawing sets.
- Involve in business development meetings to target specific market, client or project opportunities.
- Review accuracy of calculations, estimates, plans and completed reports.
- Contact municipal building department and government agency officials for approvals.
- Consult directly with clients to determine a projectТs needs and client specifications for many design elements.
- Maintain Project manual, conduct and document on-site observations and reviews.
- Draft observation reports during project close-out efforts.
- Lead in the achievement of the companyТs Design development objectives for existing and new products.
- Professionally execute client design briefs ensuring acceptance without complaint or modification on first submission.
- Other related tasks, as assigned by Management.
- First Degree in Architecture.
- Proficient in major Design softwares e.g Autocad, Revit, Sketchup, Rhino 3d etc
- Minimum of One year Post- graduation Work Experience.
- Preferably, candidates residents on the Island.
- Between the age of 21years to 30years.
- Good Leadership and Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.