Title: Project Assistant | Ref No: sfh-72703 | Society for Family Health (SFH) | Location: Abuja
Duration of Contract: Fixed Term Hire (8 months)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
- The incumbent shall support in the programmatic activities of the project.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Support Project coordination and implementation
- Support Advocacy and Technical Knowledge
- Support Data management, Analysis and Reporting Skills
- Support Budgeting and Workplan
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc Sciences / Social Sciences / Statistics
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years post-NYSC experience in a similar role.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Must be computer literate, with strong spreadsheet (e.g., MS Excel) abilities
- Proficient at using with electronic databases
- Possess organizing skills
- Possess reporting skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs in a timely manner
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply