NATCOM Development and Investment Ntel
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Track, monitor and control all stages of the project lifecycle, ensuring project is kept within scope, within budget, of expected quality, risks are identified and mitigated and related contracts are administered effectively.
- Coordinate and monitor all assigned projects from/relating to Commercial division
- Engage with stakeholders, project team and other project managers to gain ‘buy-in’ and facilitate attainment of project objectives and also identify interdependence between projects.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of commercial related projects, in close cooperation with all stakeholders, to time, cost and quality and also developing project business cases with emphasis on NPV, IRR & ROI
- Coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT), System Integration Test (SIT) and Training
- Identify, track and document changes project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans and update, prepare, forecast and distribute project status reports to stakeholders.
- Review issues and problems in relation to projects, deal with vendors and administer contracts and identify project risks, as well as recommend actions to mitigate risks.
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and distributing information to designated parties regarding assigned Project deliverables
- Work with the PMO Governance to ensuring Commitment and Capitalization of Project/ Program Budgets for Commercial Division
- Ensureall assigned project(s) conform to ntel Project Management Governance standards
- Performadditional assignments and responsibilities as requested by line manager/supervisor
- Provide project management support for various projects
- Follow up on any actions, quickly address any difficulties, and escalate issues with the Project Owner where necessary.
- Provide support to Director, Commercial to plan and strategize Information Services Projects targets and goals
- Project Quality Assurance: Ensure alignment of Program/Project to the ntel Project Management Framework
- Track and monitor project budget, monitoring actual spend and variances to ensure project does not exceed budget
Experience / Qualification:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Telecommunication environment or related industry.
- Experience in coordinating and deploying products and services for a commercial department in an organization
- Experience of facilitating project coordination and managing expectations across internal, 3rd party and/or client teams according to project requirements and work streams from kick off to deployment
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishments including successful launches of products, services, policies or national initiatives
- Professional Certification in Project Management is required, evidence of progress along this is permitted
- Applied knowledge of Project Management Methodology
- Knowledge of Business Analysis, certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Business Process Management is a plus
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Sound judgement and initiative
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Negotiation skills with ability to resolve conflict situations.
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Data Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please save your CV with your full names.