Project Management Officer | Ralds & Agate | Job Location: Lagos
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- 1-2 years Project Management Experience in IT industry
- Oversee multiple IT projects, while ensuring compliance with project standards and mandates.
- Improve project management capabilities in the organization by providing liaising with the technical team
- Conduct post-project reviews to document the lessons learned and continuously improve the IT project management process
- Support/SLA Tracking
- Manage of Contract Agreements /SLAs and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Perform License Management/License Tracking
- Project Tracking/Success
- Stakeholder Management (Internal teams and Customer Project Management)
- Custodian of Project Records (Documentation, Payment on interface with Finance)
- Manage customer relations and elicit market intelligence
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 28th July, 2020
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.