Title: Project Manager | CreditRegistry | Location: Lagos
- We are currently seeking a Project Manager reporting to the Chief Information Officer.
- This role is primarily responsible for proactively managing the administration and coordination of sales orders delivered directly by our technical partner, including the sale of technology solutions, assisting the team to ensure that the projects are delivered on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Liaison and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that resources are efficiently and effectively utilised, maximising on team availability to deliver.
- The right candidate will maintain a professional and confident approach to deliver exceptional customer service and maintain regular communication with customers, often in a high-pressure environment
- The goal is to deliver operational excellence, professional services and technology solutions that delight out customers
- Drive and track status on internal project activities and drive deliveries to ensure deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate, track and guide the Sales Team engagement process, from project kick-off through to launch.
- Scope, plan and manage progress against the plan – set up weekly meetings, and manage deliverables/milestones, escalate risks and issues, propose solutions.
- Manage multiple Software solutions projects concurrently providing excellent service and building a strong long-term partnership with clients.
- Track, report, and communicate customer progress, risks, issues to customer and management as required.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and team members to understand and document requirements, success criteria, priorities, expectations and commitments.
- Work closely with the Sales Team in qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc
- Assist with customer enquiries and providing day to day support for customers and our internal account managers on a range of technical matters.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree; MBA a plus.
- Recognized certification in Project Management.
- 5+ years in project management, customer service, and planning IT implementation and delivery
- 2+ years of managing teams
- 2+ Proven experience in operational management or equivalent position
Skill / Competencies Required:
- This role will have significant influence over the success of our organization, thusly; we are requiring:
- Proactive and self-starting individual with “Can do attitude”
- Previous relevant work experience in a software solution value-based environment would be an advantage or knowledge of banking software technology would be an advantage
- Experience of working in the Nigerian financial or Banking industry would be an advantage
- Excellent relationship building skills, communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office Professional suite
- Ability to work on your own with little or no management supervision
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply