Job Title: Project Manager | Darway Coast Nigeria Limited | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Darway Coast Nigeria Limited is a company that specializes in Renewable Energy. We provide efficient storage and clean energy solution that is both affordable and sustainable. The company was incorporated in 2015 but started operation in 2016.
At Darway Coast, we offer exceptional after-sales support with dedicated Engineers and Client Service representatives while providing alternative energy solutions to households and businesses nationwide
- Submittals purchase orders, materials contracts and subcontracts, change orders, as-built documents, and to ensure the high quality of all work performed at a job site.
- Plan, schedule, and maintain timelines by optimizing resources in a fast paced construction/ installation environment.
- Manage cost, schedule and resource-loaded schedules providing billings, cash flow and manpower forecasting with complete job costing reviews.
- Monitoring for compliance with all applicable laws. Assist in the preparation of technical proposals, including assisting in the design and writing the scope of work, management plans, work sequence, safety, and quality control and commissioning.
- Manage all job closeout procedures.
- Provide accurate reporting and management of project finances, delivery of weekly operational reports and ensure timely production of project invoices, where appropriate.
- Stakeholder management.
- Manage projects and third party resources on and off site so as to maximise their contribution
- Attend and contribute to project boards and board reports
- Manage and mitigate on-going risks and issues and produce mitigation plans where necessary
- Input, approval and acceptance of all Work Packages
- Ensure adherence to agreed project quality standards and project management processes / methodologies
- Be initial point of escalation for project issues to the Senior Project Manager and Project Board
- Resolve project conflicts
- Hold regular progress reviews with project team
- Providing day-to-day interface and developing integration between the client and contracted technical staff and ensuring that all schemes are being effectively delivered to the client’s satisfaction.
- Relevant Degree / HND (s) with 5-8 years work experience
- Experience of managing Medium/Large Capital project
- Experience of project management principles
- Experience of mechanical/electrical engineering to design level
- Chartered/Incorporated Engineer (s)
- NGN120000 – 170,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.