Project Manager at Fusion Group
Fusion Group | Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Maintain detail log of complaints, response and response time
- Manage and Maintain vendors required for prompt repairs and maintenance
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager
- B.Sc / B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience in overseeing building works.
- Professional membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers.
- Professional certification in project management is an added advantage
- Experience in overseeing building works.
- Competence in use of Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must be willing to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.