Job Title: Project Manager
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Formulate strategy and direction, develop business model, product roadmap and monetization potential
- Manage the project resource plan and budget
- Manage project issues, risks and actions
- Manage the development of appropriate documentation required by the projects
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Manage project resource allocation
- Track project deliverables
- Quality assurance
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.