Job Title: Project Manager Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Project Management
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
- To be responsible for defining project budgets and ensuring that they are well managed
- To be responsible for the delivery of project aims and objectives as outlined in the relevant specifications for assigned projects.
- To produce regular reports and giving updates on current projects and for future projects that have been submitted for evaluation.
- Responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of major projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are properly planned, communicated and Progressed throughout the project lifecycle.
- To provide project management resources to directly manage projects across the organization, delivering within the agreed scope and timescale.
- Providing independent advice on the management of projects.
- First Degree; Further Degrees or certification will be an advantage
- Experience: 5 years
- 30 – 35 years
- Prior leadership role
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience in securing more projects or sponsorship for projects
- Good relationship management.
- Candidates should also be willing to travel for short periods when required
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a prerequisite.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
About MediaVision Limited
Who We Are MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.
Our passion and professionalism for over the past ten years has seen us rack up an impressive clientele which includes – Pepsi, GT Bank, Cadbury, SystemSpecs, Globacom, Lagos State Government, Standard Chartered Bank, GSK etc. MediaVision was founded in 2003 with THE GAME – a football weekly as its sole offering. Since then, it has grown into an organization with multiple product offerings and become a clear market leader with a focus on constant innovation in the emerging Sports Sector.