Title: Project Manager | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Ultiimus Development Group | Employment Type: Full-time
Ultiimus Development Group is a broad-based real estate and allied solutions firm with current full-scale operations in Construction, Property Development, Facility Management and Interior Architecture and Design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing large and diverse teams
- B.Sc Degree preferablyin computer science or engineering
- Proven 4-6 years work experience in project management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.