Job Title: Project Manager | Ascentech Services Limited| Job Location: Lagos
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core oﬀerings: Recruitment and SelectionOutsourcingTraining and Development
To accomplish these we leverage on creating and managing change in organizations by improving efficiency through our proven and dynamic HR solutions.
General Skills and Qualifications:
- University Degree with at least 5 years in leadership position
- Proven experience in Project Management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a MUST have.
- MBA – An Added advantage
- Organizational skills, Analytical skills and a Well-developed interpersonal skills
Job Responsibilities and Key Deliverables:
- Collaborate in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation that can concurrently run across different businesses with their respective project scope
- Converge reviews with project teams to identify and resolve issues as required
- Establish effective project communication plans and channels with respective project teams
- Using appropriate tools and techniques, measure and track project performance , specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Conduct risk assessment and ensure mitigation of risk to its minimal level
- Ensure utilization of all resources in an efficient manner in executing all project briefs
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements with recommendations for improvement
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information for the attention of the Board
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.