Job Title: Project Manager | Tek Experts | Ref: 243333
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
About the Role
- The ideal candidate will execute best practices project management with focus on efficiency and high quality leading multiple projects to success in terms of delivery of the agreed scope on time and on quality, with full customer satisfaction.
What You’ll be Doing
- Leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level projects
- Playing a consultative role to put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools, to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team
- Using good judgment and skill to develop a project management approach that is suitable for planning and managing the effort
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments,
- Managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Develop and manage project budgets, resources, and scope according to business priorities.
- Engage and lead technical resources and serve as a key liaison with the business stakeholders and product owners to actively manage prioritization changes.
- Ensure appropriate levels of capacity commitment to meet deliverables and provide prioritization direction to team members.
- Manage stakeholder expectations against established engagement and delivery obligation
What You’ll Need
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required.
- 3+ years working as a senior project manager in a fast-paced organization successfully delivering technical projects using with multi-function teams with at least 10-15 members including Functional and Technical Consultants, Developers, Business, Analysts and Quality Assurance Analysts.
- An individual that can work both at the strategic level and at the tactical level, holding others accountable while building team rapport and engagement.
- Strong communication skills to express oneself clearly both verbally and in writing, and with active listening skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating and team building.
- Expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices with the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Strong Technology background and Excellent Technology understanding
- Experience in process definition and implementation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment, Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Attention to details
- Microsoft cloud experience (Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365) – an advantage
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply