Job Title: Project / Operation Manager | VOB Consult | Location: Amuwo, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- We need an experienced Project Operations Manager to serve as part of the corporate management team. This team is responsible under the leadership of the Director, Project Operations for the management and delivery of projects.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Bachelor’s Degree / qualification in Project Management or equivalent with 1 – 3 years experience.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.