Latest jobs vacancies at Prosperity Microfinance Bank December, 2021.
- HR / Admin Officer
Prosperity Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited (PM Bank) is a Microfinance Bank incorporated in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission under the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP C20 LFN 2004, licensed to carry on the business of microfinance banking by the Central Bank of Nigeria. It is committed to the economic emancipation and empowerment of the economically active poor and low-income segment of the society. The bank has over the years supported numerous customers through the provision of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises credit facilities. Our products and services are unique and specifically designed to meet our Customers cutting across micro-savings, micro loans, micro insurance, investments, capacity building and financial advisory service
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer | Location: Benin, Edo | December, 2021. | Employment Type: Full-time
- As the HR/Admin Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining, administering and executing the company’s human resource policies and programs including but not limited to staffing, performance management, compensation & benefits, grievance and discipline.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Keep track of all HR transactions including salary payment, travel allowances, employee awards, statutory payments.
- Administer employee HMO plans, update employees with the required information and resolve queries resulting from the use of HMO.
- Provide first level advice and support to managers on all matters relating to employees in the Bank.
- Respond to employee HR related requests, attend to employee complaints and work to resolve conflicts.
- Participate and take notes at investigation and disciplinary hearings when necessary.
- Provide advice and guidance on employee leave benefits & entitlement.
- Develop and maintain the Human Resource initiative within the Bank’s Strategic Plan; ensuring the Bank’s direction on employee relations, hiring, and retention is adequately addressed and managed.
- Develop and implement HR programs that support business objectives including competitive compensation and benefits programs, HR policies and guidelines, regulatory compliance programs, organizational development programs, payroll administration and employee record management policies.
- Develop the recruiting and retention strategy for the bank, including directing the process for phone screens, interviews, reference checks, etc. Responsible for ensuring all recruiting efforts comply with state and federal laws.
- Develop and manage the Performance Management program for the bank. This includes designing and measuring the effectiveness of the performance review tools, training associates, and communicating the process as needed. This also includes annual salary planning with management.
- Provide consultation to management on sensitive employment issues, assist with disciplinary action and terminations and engage legal counsel as needed.
- Direct and implement employee engagement and retention programs such as Service Awards, Breakfast with the President, and other promotions.
- Manage Organizational Talent Review Process & Succession planning sessions.
- Provide support and advice on employee relations matters to all employees.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on the legal & HR implications of management decisions.
- Maintain the HR database and manage the HR administration function.
- Review and approve contracts/amendments and correspondence to employees before issue.
- Operate an efficient leave management system.
- Any other HR/Admin related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / BSc Degree
- At least 3 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »