Proxynet Communications Limited is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
Selected Job Vacancy
Title: Sales Account Manager | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Proxynet Communications Limited
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy sales Account Manager to help us build up our business activities by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Develop new marketing strategies for the brand
- Ensure visibility and consistent business for the audiovisual and IT solutions
- Sales of IT and Audiovisual solutions (Large Format Display Solutions, Windows Servers, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus, and other various software applications
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Should be able to manage and liaise with OEM”s
- Securing, organizing, coordinating roadshows and exhibitions
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Maintaining good client relations and records.
- Follow-up on leads and prospects to a logical conclusion
- Establishing and building a strong resellers base for our brands
- Coordinating all resellers channels and opportunities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Cultivating relationships with a wide variety of key decision-makers.
- Position our services and solution in the market space.
- Initiating and expanding on associations with high priority accounts
- Providing competitive market feedback
- BSC/HND in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Audio/Visuals
- Must have not less than 4 years experience in IT sales and must have worked in the capacity of an Account Manager
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Experienced in sales within the territory
- Should have an understanding of IT solutions such as Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus, and other various software applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be good at preparing proposals
- Must have good presentation skills
- Must have sales skills in IT security and the audio-visual industry
- Must have good knowledge and experience on sales of IT product
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good computer skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.