Latest Proxynet Communications Jobs Vacancies and Recruitment
About Proxynet Communications Limited: Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria. Nigeria with a population of 150 million people is a large and emerging market for the IT Industry, so we have strategically positioned ourselves to be one of the leading major players in this global Information Technology Re-engineering.
Our services are focused on clients in industries where we have extensive experience. We can always get to understand your business faster, and provide better results. Co-integration™ gives you and us a unique advantage. Co-integration is Proxynet’s approach to delivering results and value across your entire enterprise. We can enable activity and share information across both corporate and operational systems.
Corporate systems: We help you manage your business, customers, employees, suppliers and key information. Operational systems: our engineering rigor and technical prowess gives you the confidence to have us to tackle your real-time, mission-critical systems. As the lines between corporate and operational systems continue to blur, we have the unique blend of skills to create solutions across your entire enterprise. Think of co-integration as the next level of systems integration.
Jobs: Proxynet Communications Recruitment
January 30, 2023.
December 28, 2022
Proxynet Communications Limited Job Title: Digital Marketer Location: Lagos Requirements Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 4 – 5 years relevant work experience. Application Closing Date19th January, 2023. How to ApplyInterested… Read more here
December 28, 2022
Proxynet Communications Limited Job Title: System Engineer Location: Lagos Job Responsibilities Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the… Read more here
December 28, 2022
Proxynet Communications Job Title: Business Development Manager (Sales) Location: Lagos Responsibilities Develop new marketing strategies for the brand Ensure visibility and consistent business for the audio visual and IT solutions Sales of… Read more here
December 28, 2022
Proxynet Communications Limited Job Title: Customer Service Executive Location: Lagos Job Description We need an experienced, responsible and trust worthy individual to fill this role of a Customer Service Officer (Front… Read more here
April 27, 2022
Job Title: Digital Marketer | Proxynet Communications Limited \ Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Brief If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking… Read more here
Job Title: Driver | Location: Abuja | Proxynet CommunicationEmployment Type: Full-time Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions.… Read more here
- nfiguration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the specifications of client’s needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer related issues by providing both on-site and remote support
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established organizational objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Up to date reporting on issues and resolutions to ensure proper case status tracking.
- High-quality Technical/User Support skills
- Good knowledge of Software skills
- Knowledge of basic IT Security skills
- Client-facing experience
- Experience with Hardware trouble shooting
Qualifications and Requirements
- 4 to 5 Years’ Experience.
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
- Good knowledge of Networking (IP Address, Cisco router etc
- In-depth understanding of Audio/Visual and Network cabling and connectors, e.g. HDMI, DVI, DP, HDBaseT, CATX RJ45, RGB/VGA, Component, RF
- Understanding of how LCD/LED Displays work
- Good hand-on experience on how to troubleshoot & repair computer systems
- Well rounded experience on how to troubleshoot & fix network issues
- Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
- Associated Diploma or University Degree
- Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.