Job Title: Psychologist | Location: Lagos | Zari Care
Employment Type: Full-time
At Zari Care, we understand that our mental health is critical for our overall well-being. Additionally, we recognize that we all want to be listened to by the right people.
Zari Care provides professional therapy services for a variety of psychological & emotional challenges affecting individuals and families. We assist every individual live a mentally healthy life.
- Provide psychological assessment and consultation services
- Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral disorders of patients and develop treatment plan
- Counsel individuals and groups regarding problems such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, in order to modify behavior.
- Select, administer, score, and interpret psychological tests in order to obtain information on individuals’ intelligence, achievements, interests, and personalities.
- Be conversant with different treatment methods like cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectic behavioral therapy, talk therapy, person centered therapy etc.
- Evaluate clients’ physical or mental condition
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Keep strict confidentiality of client
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject should be Psychologist.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.