BFA & Co Legal | Public Relations / Marketing Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a talented and driven PR/Marketing Exec to join its team and help drive growth full-time.
- The Agency is made up of creative, driven, and hardworking people, with a fun but fast-paced and heavy but rewarding workload.
- The successful candidate for this position will bring excellent PR & Marketing talent to the firm.
- Develop and implement communication and PR strategies for events and announcements as needed.
- Manage websites, and social media accounts; develop promotional materials such as press releases, brochures, and various marketing pieces for a variety of digital platforms.
- Work alongside other team members to provide support to clients, and effectively deliver their organization’s message to the public, fans, and to the media.
- Monitor the public and media’s opinion of each client, talent, and firm, assessing and reporting on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Writing and editing press releases, brochures, speeches, newsletters, pitches, websites and social media content, marketing copy for fundraising campaigns, etc, in tandem with our graphic design professional.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct research on trends, talent audiences, and competitors to drive engagements and conversions during marketing campaigns.
- Leverage existing media relationships and establish new contacts within business and industry, maintaining a press list with accurate contact information..
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing on various digital platforms
- Serve as a point of contact for media and public questions on behalf of clients and their projects.
- Help establish and maintain internal communications to keep staff informed of current marketing and communication needs and developments.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, and new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
The Ideal Candidate Must possess:
- Four years proven experience as a PR/Marketing Executive
- B.Sc in Mass Communication, Business Administration, or any related social science course.
- Msc / Professional certification from are cognized body is an added advantage
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office packages/ Marketing Softwares
- Fair Knowledge of the Entertainment industry is a plus
- Must be smart, have the ability to think creatively and be able to use their own initiative
- Must be available to resume within two weeks of employment.
N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.