Job Title: Public Relations Officer| Location: Osogbo Road, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
Farm & farmers House Global Services has a wide and growing network of farmers, suppliers, wholesalers, local buying agents and service providers. We develop and market certified crop seeds, making fertilizer products an many more.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teamsand maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR eventsand serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- BSc qualification
- 2-6 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.