Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Publications Manager
- Manage office of Publications and develop, coordinate and supervise the writing, editing, designing, illustrating, conceptualizing and production of publications
- Control expenditures:
- Provide editorial and production services to other departments
- Supervising and creating training materials for publishing staff
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns, and staying up to date on market trends
- Review and edit print material, approve all copy before publication
- Negotiate prices with print vendors and approve final products before they are printed and distributed.
- Expedite jobs to ensure prompt delivery;
- Control inventory of publications to assure continuous supply
Education, General Skills and Requirements
- A Graduate degree in English, Public Relations, Journalism or any related field of study
- Strong business knowledge in Publications Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong content writing skill
- Organized, deadline-oriented, and be able to juggle multiple projects, Work well under pressure, and have excellent supervisory and people skills.
- Strong computer skills like desktop design and publishing.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted