Pulse Nigeria for Creative Digital Strategist (AM & OPS)
Pulse Nigeria | Job Title: Creative Digital Strategist (AM & OPS) | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Creative Digital Strategist to join the team.
- You will be responsible for ideation and creation of strategy across a variety of platforms, both digital and offline, for potential and existing clients.
- You will translate customer data into actionable insights and propose strategies that will help clients to achieve their campaign objectives.
- This position will be based in our Lagos office, reporting to the Director of Accounts & Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dissect client briefs and propose innovative creative and marketing strategies that will enable brands to connect to their audiences and achieve their business goals in the most effective manner.
- Develop compelling proposals to communicate these strategies.
- Contribute and sometimes lead in-house ideation sessions.
- Conduct digital audits that yield rich insights into consumer and competitor’s online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour.
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes.
- Assist in creating budgets for proposed strategies in line with the company rate card, working with all relevant internal sales and execution teams.
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Works with project managers to ensure strategies are aligned with client requirements.
- Identify upsell opportunities within existing clients and deliver effective digital marketing recommendations.
- Manage strategy, ideation, and overall project scope.
- Construct media plans and strategy with the input of Online Marketing team.
- Write communication briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Ensure constant awareness of all competitive activities within accounts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a marketing, or strategy position – Digital/ Creative/ Media/ Marketing/ Advertising industries preferred
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities
- Great presentation skills and ability to create awesome pitch decks
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Docs
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online