Title: Purchasing Manager | Locations: Kaduna, Abuja, Edo – Benin and Kano | Type: Full Time | Omnibiz
- We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented Buyer to be responsible for daily communication with suppliers to confirm goods availability, pricing, and supply lead time.
- Your responsibilities will include processing inventory monitoring, raising purchase requests, and liaising with suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with inventory team, management, and warehouse as required.
- Assess quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management.
- Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- Process requisitions and update management on status of orders.
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
- Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure product availability.
- B.Sc degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply