Broadway Cafeteria | Title: Purchasing Officer | Location: Lagos
- Purchasers, also known as purchasing agents, purchase tools, supplies, equipment, and/or parts from various vendors and suppliers.
- Purchasers work independently in a highly collaborative environment that requires frequent communication and may travel to the warehouse and storage areas within the company to complete their usual job tasks.
- Write Purchase Orders: Purchasers purchase items from vendors and suppliers, filling out all necessary purchase orders.
- Distribute Supplies to the Cafe and Production house.
- Must Update Expense sheet regularly
- Monthly price comparison to ensure the company gets the best deals.
- Shop: Purchasers shop for the best available deals on needed items by looking up prices from multiple vendors and suppliers to find the highest-quality items for the lowest price.
- Process Orders: Purchasers process purchase orders, updating digital files as needed to record purchases made, when money has been received, and all other relevant information.
- Monitor Inventory: Purchasers monitor and maintain inventory levels, ordering new items as needed to keep the inventory fully stocked and supplied.
- Ensure Delivery: Purchasers ensure that purchased orders are delivered by coordinating with warehouse and transport staff.
- Negotiate: Purchasers negotiate new
- Manage Relationships: Purchasers locate new vendors and establish working relationships with them. They also maintain existing vendor and supplier relationships.
- Purchasers collaborate with other members of the supply chain, ensuring that purchases arrive in a timely fashion precisely as ordered to keep inventories well stocked.
- Leadership – to work closely with warehouse staff and other staff members within the company, ensuring they are managing purchases properly on their end of the supply chain
- Communication – purchasers work in a collaborative environment that requires coordination with other departments and negotiation with vendors
- Computer skills – to keep digital files updated and manage purchase orders
- Multi-tasking – to manage multiple duties and responsibilities at once
- Organization – to maintain purchase order paperwork and digital files, monitor inventory systems, and ensure deliveries
- Detail-oriented – to find the best rates for purchased items and maintain inventory levels.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.