Purchasing Officer / Store Keeper | Adold Engineering Company Limited | Job Location: Saki, Oyo State
Adold Engineering Development Company Limited is a top indigenous player in the engineering and construction sector in Nigeria.
- HND or B.Sc in Social or Management Sciences
- Strong systems experience including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to perform well as part of a team, working calmly under pressure and delivering to deadlines.
- Confident in managing changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Hard-working and committed to deliver high-quality work, exceeding expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and engaging when dealing with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates initiative and an eagerness to learn and develop personally, together with a desire to take on increasing responsibility in the workplace.
The Purchasing Officer/Store Keeper role will include the following;
- Maintain records andreport on withdrawals from storeroom;
- Proper rotation of materials in stocks;
- Ensure record-keeping and documentation using goods receive notes, bin cards, goods supply notes etc.
- Receive all products and inspect deliveries for discrepancies and defects, report all defects and handling of defects to appropriate authority.
- Issue materials and products only against a properly authorized requisition and adjust stock control cards accordingly.
- Store or stock tools and products in an orderly manner.
- Keep all storeroom area under control in clean and orderly conditions at all times.
- Ensure the safety/ security of materials and products under your control by controlling keys with access to the area.
- Perform other store-related duties as required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover note to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Closing Date