Latest Purple Group Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria
Purple Group, a Lifestyle Infrastructure development firm with business areas in Real Estate and Financial Services, is looking to recruit a suitable candidate to join their Finance Team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Financial Officer | Location: Lagos | Purple Group
- This role is responsible for overseeing the financial transactions of a company. The ideal candidate will help in participating in audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices.
- Liaising with Banks and financial institutions
- Monitoring daily cash balances and determine cash requirements needed to cover losses and payments (Interest payments and recurring monthly expenses)
- Verifying daily that previous payments have been paid successfully and sending emails to respective beneficiaries as well as any related parties.
- Perform supplier reconciliations ensuring carrying balances accurately.
- Generation of invoices and send to Leasing office timely to send out to customers.
- Follow up, collection, and allocation of payments made by customers
- Investigation and resolving payment issues either from Customers or unidentified lodgments where applicable (HOF)
- Performance of month-end activities including monthly bank reconciliations.
- Support Auditors in conducting internal and external audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting plus not more than 1 year of progressively responsible finance or treasury experience, currently undergoing an accounting certification course (ACCA or ICAN)
- Computer literacy including intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with Strong planning and prioritization abilities
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with a flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
- Analytical and time management skills.
- A competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Optical Insurance, following confirmation
- A culture of learning
- Opportunities for career growth
- Training opportunities
- Group Life Insurance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »