PwC Nigeria 2022 Tech Talent Bootcamp – 50 Slots
Kickstart your software career:
- Get equipped with advanced tech skills, tools and resources you need to excel in IT and secure a job with PwC Nigeria.
- The objective of the Bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
- 6 weeks of intensive training and career development
- 50 techies will be selected to participate in the boot camp
- 10+ slots of employment offer available for the ten best participants.
- Full-stack Software Engineering
- Data Science / DB Management
Who should apply?
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: During the course of the Bootcamp program, the candidate will be
required to commit exclusively to the program activities and not take up any
form of employment with third parties.