Job Title: Associate, Business Analysis
Job ID: 410192WD
Employment Type: Full Time
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS – Network Management
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
- You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
- Our Business Analysis – Practice Support team oversees Information Technology project lifecycles to help align our Information Technology solutions with our business needs by identifying and addressing gaps.
- As a part of the team, you’ll help optimise opportunity cost, document the right requirements to create solutions that meet user needs, improve efficiency by reducing rework, and shortening project timelines.
- The PwC Experience Center works hand-in-hand with clients and the business units to inspire and realize transformative change by creating new experiences for their customers and employees.
- This is done by combining the right technology and approach to bring the best possible experiences to life.
- As an Associate Business Analyst, you will work as part of a vibrant team of solution providers to develop innovative applications that solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to generate transformative ideas, identify and understand business requirements, provide solutions, and support the implementation of agile projects that meet both current and future needs of the clients
- Assist Senior Business Analyst or analysis team to collect data, may help sort, distribute relevant data and perform followup task
- Identify stakeholder needs from stakeholder requests and develop solutions to meet those needs
- Work alongside senior business analyst to collect and collate information, sift relevant data for use in reports and directives for stakeholders
- Manage written communications between stakeholders and internal business units.
- Meet with the project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Support Senior Business Analyst to facilitate agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, stand-up meetings, and retrospective agile processes and practices
- Support to monitor and report on pro
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of agile progress, risks, and issues
- Support the testing and validation of solutions to ensure they meet business needs
- Development and documentation of clear functional and non-functional requirements for handover to the technical and walkthrough with other stakeholders
- Proactively work with stakeholders to ensure the requirements/user stories are well prepared with complete information and analysis
- Ability to research and analyze the impact of change on implementation
- Liaise with other stakeholders to assist them in the creation of high-quality documented business requirements
- Proficiency with agile tools and methodologies, such as JIRA and Scrum
- Complete special projects and assignments as required
Skills / Competence Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. However, knowledge in Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis & Management Information Systems is highly desirable
- 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in one of the following industries – Consulting, Finance, Technology or Telecommunications is desired.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online