Title: Quality Control Officer (Agritech Starch Production Company) | Full Time | iRecruiters Africa | Location: Lagos, NIGERIA
About Company: Our client is one of the largest Agritech Starch Manufacturers specializing in Cassava processing to PGS and edible industrial starch.
- Ensure all parameters of food safety and quality are being adhered to and maintained throughout the facility.
- Assist with batching chemicals/ingredients for production.
- Calibrate lab and line equipment for accurate results.
- Collect in-process and finished product samples.
- Conduct standardized qualitative and quantitative testing to ensure it meets specifications.
- Perform aseptic testing for microbial contamination.
- Follow protocols for documenting testing results.
- Recognize deficiencies and initiate proper follow-up.
- Identify and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Aid in troubleshooting deficiencies and non-conformances.
- Review food safety and quality records.
- Actively participate in plant teams (HACCP, Safety, etc.)
- Conduct other duties as assigned by management.
- B.Sc or HND in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science Technology or related field.
- Masters in related field including MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in quality control laboratory procedures and food safety management.
- Experience in ISO 22000/FSS 22000/GFSI project implementation is a plus
- Responsible for executing corporate and plant specific Food Safety, Quality and Laboratory requirements.
- Able to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment
- Must be able to work on shift (days or nights) on a rotating schedule
BenefitsBase Pay is BTW 150k and 200k monthly + Pension and HMO.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply