Job Title: Quality Control Officer | Frosays Foods } Locations: Abuja (FCT), Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours:8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
Frosays Foods is a brand of Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited. Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for an outstanding customer experience”.
- Ensuring that finished products, raw materials, production procedures and equipment for production meet quality standards and set specifications. Monitoring to ensure that hygiene, health and safety standards and guildelines are adhered to in the production department.
- Carrying out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be issued out and of incoming raw materials.
- Taking a thorough look at plans, specifications and blueprints to understand product requirements.
- Rejecting all incoming raw materials that fail to meet quality expectations and reporting same to the inventory department and Centre Manager at the earliest time.
- Resolving quality-related issues and complaints.
- Providing training to the quality assurance team.
- Preparing documentation of inspection processes which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Recommending improvement measures to the production process to ensure that quality control standards are met.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels.
- Monitoring all stages of the production process to ensure that only quality products are produced.
- Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods such as comparing to standards, measuringdimensions and examining functionality.
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to quality standards and procedures put in place.
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into the quality database.
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence.
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure that it is safe and discarding any that do not meet requirements.
- Updating job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities and regular training.
- Giving weekly reports and recommendations to the CEO on the implementation of quality management systems and policies.
- B.Sc. in Food Science and Technology, Bio-Chemistry or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a quality control officer or a similar role.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Profound knowledge of quality control standards.
- Understanding of target market and consumer needs.
- Ability to collaborate and work with a team.
- Ability to make independent efficient decisions
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Good knowledge of global standards and best practices.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good computer and numerical skills.
- Excellent documentation, reporting and presentation skills.
- 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Monthly Salary: N60,000 – 75,000
Quarterly bonus package
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Job Location as the subject of the mail.