Location: Lagos | Quality Control Officer | Jesuit Memorial College
- The Quality Control Officer will prepare food recipe, conducting visual and measurement test, confirm specification and examine the result.
- The quality control officer will identify and rectify defects in food and food condiments.
- Over and above all, every staff in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- HND / ND in Food Science and Technology or its equivalent is required. Any qualification, especially in the field of Food Science is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in the use of office suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word) and scanned credentials to the “Human Resource Manager” via:[email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021