Title: Quality Control Officer (Male) | Yogurt Factory | Location: Lagos
A Young Juice and Yogurt Factory at Sangatedo area of Lekki
- Ensure all parameters of food safety and quality are being adhered to and maintained throughout the facility.
- Assist with preparation for production.
- Collect in-process and finished product samples for quality control procedures
- Conduct standardized qualitative and quantitative quality control testing to ensure products meet standard requirements
- Follow protocols for documenting testing results.
- Identify and isolate product that does not meet standard requirements
- Conduct other duties as assigned by management.
- OND in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science Technology or related field.
- 0-1year experience in quality control laboratory procedures and food safety management.
- Must reside within Sangotedo axis
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good Team player and smart.
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Saturday, 5th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected]
- Your name and mobile number must sign the application on the body of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be “QC 1” to be considered.