Latest jobs vacancies at QuickCheck
QuickCheck is a fast-growing Fintech building the leading mobile bank for Nigeria. A large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services. We leverage artificial intelligence to build an intelligent product, which wants to be much more than just another neo-bank in Africa. Our app-based solution has been downloaded by 1.5 Million people and has processed over 3.5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people hustles everyday between Nigeria and Portugal to make our crazy vision a reality – and won’t rest until our app is in the hands of millions!
Jobs at QuickCheck Recruitment
October 12, 2022
QuickCheck Job Title: Customer Support Officer Location: Illupeju, LagosEmployment Type: Full TimeLevel: Entry Level About the Job The Customer Support Specialist will act as a liaison, provide product/service information, answer questions,… Read more here
September 27, 2022
Seedstars Nigeria Job Title: Senior Growth Analyst Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full TimeLevel: Experienced About the Job As a Senior Growth Analyst, you will play a critical role in the company and… Read more here
- QuickCheck is seeking to hire a UX Writer to join its team in Lagos.
- We are looking for a UX Writer that can help develop the narrative for our mobile application. The UX team within QuickCheck is small, but mighty.
- We’re looking for someone who can be resourceful, flexible, and can effectively prioritize their work.
- The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable writing content for multiple channels, including mobile app screens, landing pages, emails, and short articles.
- You will be responsible for understanding and creating copy for our mobile apps and website. You will ensure the content created satisfies the design / user context, is understandable to the user, and integrates well with existing design.
- Success in this role is defined by the quality of the copy in our mobile application and how well our users are able to understand it.
- Work closely with the product, design and engineering team to create copy for website and mobile applications.
- Contribute to a product team of designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists.
- Write clear and concise content across multiple touch points (including product names, labels and navigational elements, emails, tutorials, marketing pages, and notifications).
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, and influence strategic decisions across and within products to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platforms.
- Help people who use QuickCheck feel welcome and empowered, carefully considering tone and writing content that’s consistent with QuickCheck’s mission and vision.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience with a portfolio that demonstrates your expertise.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience writing content for web / mobile products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, or editorial content
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams.
- Experience writing stories or more long-form editorial content
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Participated in the full design cycle to deliver world-class copy for digital products.
- Superior English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office in Ilupeju, Silicon Valley style 😎
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, life and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on the role.