ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Familiar with 234G/34G/24G/4G optimization of Huawei equipment
- Familiar with 3G and 4G parameters and features of Huawei equipment
- Experience in monitoring and reporting of all major KPI such CSSR/CDR/HOSR/IRAT/Throughput/Traffic, and do worst cell analysis of these KPIs
- Responsible to handling customer complaint, using GE/Map info for location, checking OSS KPI, arranging DT, making report and responding to customer.
- Improvement of major KPIs,such CSSR/CDR/HOSR/IRAT/Throughput/Traffic, using Huawei parameters and features
- Ability to use tools like U2000/Porbe/Assistant/GE/Mapinfo/PRS/FMA/Unet/GenexCloud/Winspace
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field
- Ability to write, read analyze and interpret technical journals and procedures.
- Must have detailed knowledge of 2G,3G and 5G standards, deployment, Test, Optimization and Design.
- Prior experience in telecommunications activities is an added advantage.
- Ability to lead remote technical team for short projects
Deadline: Not Specified
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We have nearly 194,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward.
Huawei is a private company wholly owned by its employees. Through the Union of Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd., we implement an Employee Shareholding Scheme that involves 104,572 employee shareholders. This scheme is limited to employees. No government agency or outside organization holds shares in Huawei.