Latest Rainoil Limited Job Recruitment. October, 2021.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO), Kerosene (DPK) and Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG).
Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994. Commencing business as a petroleum products marketing company in May 1997, the company’s assets base has grown over the last 20 years to include: Bulk Storage – 3 ultra-modern petroleum product storage depots i.e. a 50 million litre capacity multi-product depot in Oghara, Delta State, a 50 million litre capacity multi-product depot in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Calabar, Cross River State and a 50 million litre capacity multi-product depot in Ijegun, Lagos State.
Retail Services – over 100 retail outlets spread across the country. Our stations are strategically located in major cities such as Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Uyo, Enugu, Onitsha, Asaba, Makurdi, Sapele, Lafia, Keffi etc. We have a large and diverse customer base of retailers who rely on us for supply of products.
Logistics – A fleet of over 100 tank trucks for efficient delivery of products to our network of stations and customers across the country. The fleet is frequently renewed through a deliberate truck acquisition policy. Marine Services – 1 shipping vessel; with a total carrying capacity of over 20,000 metric tonnes. Rainoil Limited remains a wholly indigenous company and a recognised player in the downstream oil and gas industry. The ultra-modern head office is located in Lekki, Lagos State.
Selected Job Vacancy
Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2020 | Rainoil Limited | Location: Lagos | Specialization: Graduate Trainee.
Type: Full Time
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
- Rainoil’s Trainee Program seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates in Nigeria. The program is designed to fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at Rainoil. To upskill the Trainees through our Rainoil Academy Program as well as on-the-job training through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role.
- The Program is designed to adopt a blended learning approach – classroom and online learning experience. Trainees will also be exposed to role play development experience through job rotations and other holistic career development interventions which include career counselling, mentoring and coaching.
- The Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program is an opportunity for top graduates to be part of a company that has & continue to set the pace in the downstream subsector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- First Degree in Accounting and Engineering related course.
- With a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) or Upper Credit. ·
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience ·
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st of December 2020 ·
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply