Title: Ramp Coordinator | Locations: Enugu, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Asaba | Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria)
Type: Full Time
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
- Call for and supervise fueling of aircrafts.
- Receive aircraft and document all flight movement information.
- Call for and supervise cleaning of aircraft.
- Management of all flight turnaround activities on the ramp.
- Call for and supervise catering supply/loading.
- Call for flights boarding.
- Supervise baggage identification at the foot of the aircraft.
- Boarding of passengers on to the aircraft.
- Obtain and keep flight movement records and other relevant flight operations information electronically.
- Ensure necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area.
- Ensure adherence to airport safety and aircraft regulations around the aircraft during boarding and report any anomalies.
- Conferring with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities with other departments.
- Maintains communications with operations control (OCC), check in and boarding to ensure on time departures.
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- OND Minimum with at least 3-5 years’ experience in similar positions or roles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office especially is key.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive in dealing with situations to avoid problems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High level of accountability.
- Good understanding of ground airport operations.
- Impeccable integrity is key.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application (indicating location) and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.