Latest job vacancies at RAY Oil and Gas in Nigeria November 30, 2022
RAY Oil and Gas has been delivering sustainable growth in the last ten years while building a solid business foundation amidst a challenging operating environment. Our mission is to extend this trajectory into the future and turn RAY Oil and gas into a leading company in the Oil Service industry, both domestically and internationally. We continue to face challenges in our business environment, the pace and scale of changes are unprecedented. In order to overcome these challenges, we have undergone an organizational transformation that includes initiatives such as enhancing local capabilities and technology.
These improvements have enabled us to identify and address rapid shifts in the Oil and Gas landscape. But there is more to be done, and we remain fully committed to strengthening our capabilities with focus on HSE and service Quality as key drivers for our success and business continuity. We foster an environment of employee recognition, respect, personnel development and camaraderie while striving to achieve a healthy work-life balance. This is our Company culture, a culture we shall pass on to the next generation of leaders.
RAY Oil and Gas Recruitment / Jobs
November 30, 2022.
JUNE 24, 2022
Job Title: Graduate Trainee | Ray Oil and… Read more here
JUNE 14, 2022
Job Title: Logistics Manager | RAY Oil and… Read more here
MAY 26, 2022
Job Title: Human Resources Officer | RAY Oil… Read more here
MAY 26, 2022
Job Title: Business Development Officer | RAY Oil… Read more here
Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Be actively involved in vacancies by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- B.Sc / B.A Degree in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field
- 4 – 10 years work experience
- Proven experience as HR officer orother HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, vacancies, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute).
N50,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.