- Receives and checks all goods and materials as per supplier’s delivery note and carry out all documentations required.
- Generate material documents by entering received goods into SAP/ERP.
- Carry out cycle counts on all inventory items.
- Forward receiving documents to Functional Buyer.
- Coordinating the offloading of goods and materials from delivery vehicles.
- Communicate materials received to all interfaces involved
- Update all reconciliation of all material usage
- Liaise with administrative staff, production floor members, team leaders, managers and external customers.
- Adhere to safety and housekeeping policies / procedures.
- Provide training to new staff members if requested
- National Diploma ND in either statistic, Mathematics or any Engineering field.
- PC Literate,
- Knowledge of SAP and good telephone and general communication skills.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in materials handling and receiving.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
A role in the new mill
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.