Broadway Cafeteria | Title: Receptionist |Location: Lagos
- Receptionist gives access to other employees, answer phones, transfer calls, schedule appointments, answer questions, give directions and manage the flow of traffic in the restaurant. It is the receptionist who greets anyone who enters the building.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Create and manage both digital and hardcopy orders and bills for guests
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
- Complete procedures when Guests arrive and leave
- Prepare bills and take payments
- Take and pass on messages to Guests
- Deal with special requests from Guests
- Answer questions about what the restaurants offers and the surrounding area
- Deal with complaints or problems
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records.
Skills & proficiencies required:
- As a receptionist, A friendly attitude is an essential quality an applicant must have. Receptionists should also be organized and find it easy to communicate clearly. They also need to be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Customer Service
- Overachieving Attitude
- Work Ethic
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Problem Solving Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Handle Pressure
- Supply Management.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.