Exinity Group | Job Title: Receptionist (Administration) | Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
- General liaison for secretarial and coordinating functions
- Dealing with general office correspondence and queries
- Seamless daily organization for the efficient functioning of the office
- Welcomes visitors and direct them to the appropriate person and office by maintaining employees and department directories
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via reception desk
- Manage the office stores and archives
- Organize meetings and take minutes at meetings
- Arrange all aspects of travel arrangements for staff business trips such as transport, accommodation and visas
- Ensure reception area is safe, clean, tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials
- Coordinate and supervise the cleaning staff as appropriate in order to keep the office clean and tidy
- Liaise the staff, suppliers and clients
- Monitor and order stationery, furniture and groceries
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as required by management
- Any other duties and responsibilities that might be given to you by the management of the company from time to time
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply