Job Title: Receptionist | Location: Kano | Skyline University Nigeria
Skyline University Nigeria is the first private tertiary institution in Kano, the largest and most industrialized state in northern Nigeria and is currently housed in a 15-story tall building comprising of an academic block and functional offices, classrooms, laboratories, Campus Clinic, cafeteria well equipped sports facilities and Student multi-purpose hall. The outdoor sports facilities are located just behind the main block comprising a football & cricket pitch, two basketball and two volleyball courts and a badminton court.
Skyline University Nigeria SUN is a multi-cultural environment where staff and students from different parts of the world come together for a common goal of making it a multi-disciplinary teaching and research institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration or related field from an accredited College or University.
- Must have 3-4 years’ experience as receptionist
- Must have an excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of MS office packages
- Ability to work in a multi-national environment
- Must be able to present self in an appropriately personable, and professional manner to guest, students and staff
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.