Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Your duties include offering administrative support across the organization.
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- The Receptionist holds the responsibility of maintaining order and safety in the reception area.
- This position must establish and maintain good rapport with staff to ensure successful coordination of processes during emergencies.
- You would also be expected to perform other administrative tasks and assists other team members if needed.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying etc
Job Requirements & Skills
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification or HND.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. photocopying machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2023.