Title: Receptionist / Sales Officer | Location: Lagos | Chuvie Decor | Type: Full-time
- Greet and welcome guest
- Keep updated records of office expenses, sales and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Market on social media platforms
- Reach out to client via call, WhatsApp or email.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and social media
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- At least SSCE, with marketing experience as an added advantage
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.