Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate correspondent bank statements and casebook / general ledger and reconcile them.
- Prepare journals and ensure accounts are reconciled to show all accrued outstanding are updated and balances match with the general ledger and trial balance.
- Work with BOPs and Head office finance department for timely transactions, booking and clearance of related bank reconciliation items.
- Investigate all entry in the reconciliation statement and general ledger suspense accounts to ensure all items are posted promptly and timely clearance of accounts respectively
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly summary of reconciliation report to ensure it tallies with the bank’s trial balance
- Analyse, reconcile and proof read the general ledgers. Monitor inter-institution receivables and payables for the bank.
- Follow up of all outstanding items on bank reconciliation statements with concern and/or various organization units
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of bank transactions for all the bank’s accounts
- Verify the reliability and accuracy of bank balances in the general ledger and trial balance.
- Perform other duties as required by line manager
- Interested candidates should possess an HND in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.